Indigo Bay Falcon Resort was totally
rebuilt in 2001 and completely re-furbished and up-graded in 2006, offering a range of facilities
that make it the most luxurious accommodation in the Bazaruto
Archipelago. The Falcon of Bazaruto is the largest of the Islands
that make up the Bazaruto Archipelago, 37Km long and 7Km wide.
What a beautiful World
The Falcon boasts powdery white beaches and protected reefs
teaming with dolphin, game fish and giant lobster. The protected
dugong swims in the shallow crystal clear waters that are
also home to abundant starfish, soft corals, anemones, seahorses
and a dazzling array of beautiful fish.
Dive sites in the area tender unusual sea life such as green
turtles, manta rays and sailfish, and are considered World
Class diving and snorkeling.
Indigo Bay Falcon Resort's Chalets and Suites have been designed to blend in with the
surrounding environment, but featuring 5 star comfort and
facilities including satellite television, air conditioning,
total mosquito protection and telephones.
Accommodation consists of:
29 Beach Chalets complete with en-suite bathroom (separate indoor shower and recessed sea-facing oval bath), an
outdoor shower, king size extra length beds, dressing room area, verandah, open plan living area, mosquito
screens, central air-conditioning with adjustable temperature setting in main room and bathroom, mini bar,
satellite TV, electronic safe, international plugs, hairdryer and a tea / coffee station.
¤ 1 Beachfront Honeymoon Chalet only 20m from the beach and secluded from the rest of the chalets, complete with en-suite bathroom, mosquito screens, mini bar, satellite TV and a tea / coffee station and dressing room area, plus a lounge area and splash pool.
¤ 12 Luxury Bay View Suites, each with two bedrooms, feature an outdoor dining area, sala, outdoor shower, private splash pool, separate air-conditioning in every room, mini bar, satellite TV, mosquito screens and a tea / coffee station, lounge and fully equipped kitchen. They are spacious and modern in design, boasting the best fabrics and decor currently available in resort room design. The Bay View Suites are perfect for a romantic getaway or a family break.
¤ 1 Executive Suite (Matemo Suite) with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, lounge, verandah and private plunge pool.
¤ 1 Presidential Suite, an innovative new exterior with all the interior luxuries of a 5 star presidential suite. In addition to the normal facilities it also has its own spa bath and swimming pool, 1 King room and 1 twin room, 2 bathrooms both with separate bath and shower, a lounge, guest toilet and bar.
All rooms have private balconies, are
air conditioned, fully mosquito screened, with en suite shower
and or baths, mini-bars, personal safes , hairdryers, coffee/tea
making facilities, satellite TV, telephone access and
are luxuriously furnished with a tropical Falcon feel.
Indigo Bay Lodge
Cuisine is outstanding relying heavily on the abundance
of freshly caught fish and seafood. of all the Lodges in
the Bazaruto Archipelago Indigo Bay Lodge is the best suited
for children, offering safe beaches and swimming as well
as a range of children's activities and a supervised playground.
The Bazaruto Archipelago is a snorkeller and diver's paradise.
The Lodge has a fully equipped diving facility with PADI/NAUI
Dive instructors to take you to breathtakingly unspoilt reefs.
In crystal clear waters, watch the vast array of jewel-like
fish and the extraordinary shaped corals.
For the more adventurous, there's the thrill of a night
dive or diving to one of the many wrecks in the Bazaruto
area. The Moçambique channel offers anglers the experience
and exhilaration of fighting marlin and other game fish.
facilities & services
• The Golfinho Restaurant specialising in seafood dinners
• Club Naval a stylish beach Restaurant and Bar with infinity pool and deck
• The Neptune Bar featuring original walls dating back to early Portuguese traders, overlooking Indigo Bay
• Air-conditioned Conference Facilities to accommodate up to 60 delegates / Also Children’s Leisure Centre
• Salt-Water Swimming Pool and Wet Pool Bar: The Tartaruga
• Activities Centre, which includes a restaurant, bar & salt-water swimming pool at Clube Naval, as well as a Fishing & Diving Shop
• Boma (known as the Magaluti Bar)
• Curio Shop
• A Fitness Centre offering the latest, state-of-the-art gym equipment (opening in February 2007)
• A Wellness-Spa that is scheduled to open in May 2007 - now only opening June 2007
• The “Dunes” Qolf Course - Qolf is an innovation in golfing technology. Similar to a 9-hole Mache course, but with an inventive way of sinking the ball. A standard putter, sand and pitching wedge can be used in addition to a 3-iron or similar club. Extremely easy to master even for children and perfect for groups as a recreation event. Also great for team building exercises!
• Basic medical clinic
• Sport Fishing
• Snorkeling in safe calm bays protected by coral reefs
• Scuba Diving - PADI / NAUI Dive Instructors (12 sites around Bazaruto Falcon, 22 sites within the Archipelago)
• Water skiing, Knee boarding
• Complimentary non-motorised water sports including kayaks, wind surfers and hobiecats
• Sunset cruises and Falcon Excursions to Paradise Falcon, Pansy Falcon
• Romantic traditional Dhow excursions
• Whale & Dolphin Watching
• Horse riding & Horse trails
• Guided 4x4 Falcon ‘ discovery ‘ drives / Sunset drives
• Dune-boarding on the sand dunes
• Beach games
• Bird watching
• Private beach dinner
• 2 Flood-lit Tennis courts
• Equipped Diving, Fishing and Cruising Boats ranging 18ft - 35ft
• Diving and Snorkeling equipment
• Beach games include touch rugby, football, volleyball, Frisbees, mini-cricket, swing ball etc.
More information - email us now (firstname.lastname@example.org)